Twitter: Tomorrow at 10 AM → @HouseJudiciary Crime Subcommittee will hold an oversight hearing with the Bureau of Prisons and US Marshals Service.
Press Releases: Gowdy Announces 2015 Congressional Art Competition
- Gowdy Opening Statement at Interior Enforcement Bill Markup
- Gowdy on Kelly File: Clinton should produce server to neutral, independent third-party arbiter
- Gowdy Discusses Secretary Clinton Email Revelations on CBS Face the Nation
- Strengthening Our Interior Enforcement
- Gowdy Questions Chemical Safety Board Chair About Use of Personal Email